Health Care Services
Professional care within reach
Caress Health Care Services, Inc. offers a diverse array of services that are meant to answer whatever home health care and treatment you need.
REGISTERED NURSES (RN):
- Oversee and coordinate every element of a patient’s care
- Patient Assessment, Case Management and Care Coordination
- Fingerstick Protime/INR Monitoring
- Assessing nutrition, hydration and bowel and bladder function
- Assessing and teaching medication regimes and response to medications
- Diabetic teaching and management
- Advanced Wound Care and Management including Wound VAC Therapy
- Post surgical care
- Oxygen Therapy and Management
- Catheter care and changes
- Ostomy care ( Colostomy, Ileostomy, Urostomy, etc.)
- IV Therapy, tube feeding and injections
- Pleurex drainage
- Disease treatment, management and prevention
- Venipuncture for Lab Tests ordered by MD
Homehealth Aide Services:
- Homehealth Aides (HHA), work directly under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and assist with all personal care: bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, monitoring of vital signs and light housekeeping. They are certified by the State of Indiana.
- Registered therapists help clients attain their optimal level of activity.
- Physical Therapists (PT) work with all body muscles, particularly the lower extremities.
- Occupational Therapists (OT) concentrate on the use of the upper extremities for self care.
- Speech/Language Pathologists (SLP) focus on speech, cognitive and swallowing function.
Medical Social Services:
- Medical Social Worker (MSW) assess patient’s need for other services and community assistance referrals